Celebrity Equinox is part of the Celebrity Cruise’s Solstice class. First sailing on July 31, 2009, the Celebrity Equinox ship was made to impress its passengers with its contemporary elegant-chic look. This 122,000-ton ship cruises to the Caribbean, Mediterranean and Transatlantic. It has the ability to carry up to 2,850 passengers. You will have the greatest time of your life through voyaging with this ship. The Celebrity Equinox cruise will leave you a lasting memory of the beautiful ports and sceneries you will visit. The range of activities inside the ship is what makes the trip unforgettable. Celebrity Equinox reviews boast of the interesting features found aboard. Come and enjoy first-class experience on the cruise of your dreams.
There are 10 restaurants to choose inside this ship. Whether it is French, Asian or the like, the food choices on this ship will surely please your appetite. The only problem you will encounter is what to choose. The food prices ranges from $25 to $35 per person. You can make pre-cruise reservations to these dining options. Bookings online is also possible.
- Silhouette – The ship’s main dining area. The restaurant’s friendly waiters serve breakfast, lunch and dinner in a traditional dining setting.
- Murano – This fine dining restaurant offers sophisticated international cuisine. From the presentation to eating the food itself, dining here will surely astound you.
- Tuscan Grill – If you desire steaks and great Italian food, then this is the place for you.
- Silk Harvest – They serve tasty Asian meals with the fusion of Vietnam, Japan, India, China and Thailand cuisine.
- Oceanview Café – Dine al fresco in this casual dining location. Found on Deck 14, their breakfast to mid-night snack will suit the taste of passengers.
- Other food locations you can consider – AquaClass restaurant, Café al Bacio, Gelataria Bar, AquaSpa Café and Bistro on Five.
Entertainment and Nightlife
The Equinox Theater houses a variety of performances. An example is the very mesmerizing acrobat performance titled “Equinox – the Show.” This spellbinding performance is unusual for cruise lines, which is highly suggestive of the unique experience you can achieve. This theater can seat 1,115 guests. You can also visit the Sky Observation Lounge, which holds dance parties and a new interactive production “Live@Sky.” The hip Quasar nightclub is another location you can visit. The Martini Bar is a before dinner drinking area. Try out the different concoctions produced there. You can also head out to Fortunes Casino to try your luck.
There are 1,426 cabins. Staterooms have sitting areas with sofa, LCD TV, wireless connection, 2 beds and a bathroom with shower stall and basin. Some staterooms like the Oceanview stateroom, Aqua Class with Balcony and the Sunset Veranda have verandas with lounges for seating. The suites have larger room space and other amenities like Butler service, in-suite lunch and dinner and unlimited access to certain areas are some of these perks. The Sky Suite and Celebrity suites are examples of these accommodations.
There are unlimited locations in the ship where you can indulge your interests. Onboard seminars, shopping or art viewing are some of the activities you can attend. Let AquaSpa take your notion of body care to the next level. Practices of exotic cultures are the inspiration for AquaSpa’s treatments. Have a manicure, facial or beauty treatment, pamper and enjoy yourself to the fullest. Join the relaxing spinning class while having a breathtaking view of the ocean.