Celebrity Summit, appropriately named, will have you feeling on top of the world. As the third of the Millennium-class series, the Celebrity Summit ship features glass elevators, an extensive choice of dining locations and the gas turbine engine which makes the trip environmentally friendly. Celebrity Summit cruise offers exquisite service. Professional and friendly waiters are always ready to be of assistance. Celebrity Summit reviews put the ship as the preferred choice for cruisers. Join the voyage and climb the heights of extravagance.
Outstanding cuisine is within your reach here in the ship. The waiters will do everything they can to make your experience excellent in every way. Most of the dining areas require reservations, so it is best to book yourself ahead of time to these exceptional dining locations.
- Normandie Restaurant – This restaurant pays homage to the great French liner, and it aspires to be the most exquisite restaurant in the sea. They serve food a la minute, hot food will surely be on your table.
- Cosmopolitan Dining Room – The sophisticated yet elegant décor will catch your in this two level restaurant. Have a view of the pacifying sea while enjoying your meal with the high glass window.
- Lido Café – Breakfast, lunch and dinner is available at this casual dining area. The four buffet lines create little waiting time for diners.
- Seaside Café – Separate counters for different food choices is provided for diners. You can choose from the different stations: sandwich, pizza, pasta and Asian cuisine.
- AquaSpa Café – For healthy food, this café is the place to visit.
- Waterfall Café and Grill – This restaurant serves buffet-style for breakfast, lunch and tea while enjoying a great view of the sea.
- Other areas you can try out are the Grill and Cova Café Milano.
Entertainment and Nightlife
The Entertainment Deck is the place to visit for shopaholics. The Emporium houses designer labels like Swarovski, Donna Karan, Versace and the others. The musical library aboard, Notes, is popular among cruisers. Twelve stations with 19,000 selections of music are available for music lovers everywhere. Nightlife in the ship is filled with life. Enter in one of the clubs and bars available on deck. Michael’s Club, Rendezvous Lounge, Martini and Champagne Bar are some of the venues you can visit. The French-inspired Fortune Casino houses 205 slots and popular game tables. Access online can be made at Online@CelebrityCruises. It has 18 stations. For $25 a day, you can access the web as well through Connect@Sea in your own cabin.
The Celebrity Summit cabins were made for comfort and supreme design. Staterooms include amenities like a television, a well-stocked mini refrigerator, bed and bathroom with shower. Suites have additional amenities, which includes butler service, priority check in and disembarkation.
For sports enthusiasts, you will be happy to know that the ship houses a basketball court and paddle tennis court. This is in addition to the resort area with a pool, which passengers can use for lap swimming. A jogging track can also be found on Sunrise Deck. Sign up for activities like aerobics and yoga classes. You can also visit the fitness centers, which offers all the equipment you will need to keep in shape. Visit AquaSpa for treatments and therapies.
On Board Fees
Celebrity Summit has recommended per day gratuity fees. For example, $3.50 is suggested for the waiter, attendant (Staterooms) and butler (suites) gratuity, but these fees are still under the passenger’s discretion. Should they wish for the fee to be applied on their onboard account they may do so by signing a form.