The Disney Magic cruise ship offers a rotational dining system. With this system, passengers eat alternatively in 3 separate themed restaurants and their server follows them wherever they go. Each restaurant also has a different dress code; passengers are advised on the dress code in the daily Disney cruise line newsletter, the "Personal Navigator." The restaurants included in the rotational dining system are: Animator's Palate, which offers Pacific Rim cuisine and a dinner show with Disney characters; Lumiere's, which offers French-inspired cuisine; and Parrot Cay, which offers Caribbean-inspired cuisine. All of these restaurants also offer breakfast and lunch fare. For more information, visit our feature article Disney Magic.
- Ships & Cruise Line Info
- Disney Cruise Line
- How Does Rotational Dining Work on the Disney Magic Ship?
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?