The Disney Magic offers many themed restaurants that appeal to many different tastes. One of the most popular of the themed restaurants is Goofy's Galley. Named after the lovable Disney character, the restaurant is a colorful and fun place for children and adults alike. The outdoor quick service restaurant is located on deck 9. It is open from 11 a.m. until 7 p.m. daily for breakfast, lunch and evening snacks. There are many choices of fare in Goofy's Galley. The cuisine is American and offers everything from cookies and soft-serve ice cream to fresh fruit and salads, sandwiches and wraps. For more information, visit our feature article Disney Magic.
- Ships & Cruise Line Info
- Disney Cruise Line
- What is Served at Goofy's Galley on the Disney Magic Cruise Ship?
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?