The reviews of Holland America’s Rotterdam cruise ship are generally positive. Passengers continually report that they enjoy the over-sized cabins, the beautiful atrium, exciting onboard activities, spa and fitness amenities and even the dining options. Guests also enjoy the culinary arts programs, the mind-body-spirit programs and the presentations on destinations. Passengers with families also give the ship positive ratings for the ship’s Club HAL program, where kids can interact with other kids while having fun and enjoying the activities provided. The service and assistance provided by the ship’s staff is what tends to make guests return for another cruise on the Rotterdam. For more info, see our feature article Rotterdam Cruise Ship.
- Ships & Cruise Line Info
- Holland America
- Are Reviews of the Rotterdam Cruise Ship Mostly Positive?
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?