There are a few kids' areas on the Statendam, but they're tucked away, which serves as a benefit for both the adults and the kids. You'll find youth lounges behind the basketball and tennis courts on Deck 12, with four separate rooms for kids of various ages. One is for ages 3 to 7, one is for 'tweens, and one is for teens ages 13 to 17. There's also a video arcade for kids who can't get enough of these electronic games. The Deck 13 Oasis is especially appealing to teens, as it's a private sun deck just for them. Really. No parents allowed, although the ship's youth counselors handle all the supervision. For more information, read our feature Statendam Cruise Ship
- Ships & Cruise Line Info
- Holland America
- Are There Any Celebrity Cruises Statendam Activities for Kids?
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?