One common complaint passengers have stated about cruising aboard Holland America’s Rotterdam cruise ship is that it is a smoking ship. Since many states within the United Stated have banned smoking in public places, many have grown used to a smoke-free environment. Once on the ship, smoking is quite prevalent wherever you may go on board, except in the dining areas. Service for dining and for staterooms also tends to be rather slow as stated by many passengers in review. Many state that dining service is quicker when going at designated dining times rather than on passengers' own time. For more info, see our feature article Rotterdam Cruise Ship.
- Ships & Cruise Line Info
- Holland America
- Are There Common Complaints in Rotterdam Cruise Reviews?
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?