Aside from dining together in the Zaandam cruise ship and on-shore excursions, there a few activities in which families can share together. Families can enjoy swimming together in the many pools on the Zaandam ship. Also, for children and tweens looking to connect with other kids their age, there is Club HAL for children ages 3 to 7; a Club HAL Tweens for kids ages 8 to 12; and even the Loft, for teenagers ages 13 to 17. There are age appropriate activities for all children and teenagers to take part in. For the younger children, every half hour there is a change in activities to keep them engaged and for those older kids there are video games, karaoke, and other music and video type of activities for them to take part in. For more information, read our feature article Zaandam Cruise Ship on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?