There are gratuities on the Holland America Westerdam. For simplicity, each passenger has an onboard account for use while they cruise. The service provided by all members of staff is generally a high standard and a gratuity of $11 per day is added to your account for the duration of your stay on the Westerdam. These gratuities are divided between the staff who serve you personally, such as your waiters and room stewards as well as those behind the scenes. Of course, passengers may alter this amount as they see fit depending on their experience of services provided. For more information, read our feature Westerdam Cruise Ship on Cruisereviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?