Inaugurated by Netherland’s Queen Beatrix on July 1, 2008 Eurodam started her voyage from Copenhagen. Often referred to as the Signature Class cruise ship, the Eurodam takes pride in its innovative style and design.
- Guests are pampered in its spacious cabins and suites and its faultless customer service
- With ornate furnishings and sumptuous cuisine
- 5 restaurants, 1 swimming pool
- Largest Holland America ship to date
Aboard the Eurodam ship, you can experience the signature favorites in its wide array of menus.
- An enticing five course feast or a casual dinner awaits you at the As You Wish Dining.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner are served in the Rembrandt main dining room. Melodies call from the chime master summons the guests in this two tier main dining room as dinner hour approaches
- The intimate Pinnacle Grill highlights its fresh seafood delicacies, sterling silver beef and a vast wine selection from the celebrated Pacific Northwest vineyards. Reservations are required in this place and costs about $30 per person
- An all-embracing menu is offered in the casual Lido Restaurant
- If you’re into Asian inspired foods, Tamarind is the best place for you. Reserve your slot for the delicious wasabi soy crusted beef steak or a roasted Peking duck or a red curry coconut chicken. Smart casual attire is suggested. There is no cost for lunch, but dinner is at $15 per person
- Canaletto Restaurant serves classic Italian dishes for dinners only
- Slice serves fresh hot pizza which is located near the pool
- Terrace Grill serves mouth watering nachos, pizza, hamburgers and hotdogs, sandwiches and thirst-quenching tropical beverages during lunch time
Entertainment and Nightlife
There are different lounge and bar choices to suit your mood.
- Ocean Bar, Explorer's Lounge, Pinnacle Bar, The Silk Den and Atrium Bar are the intimate lounges on board.
- If you’re into sports, the Sports Bar is perfect for you.
- Neptune Lounge is an exclusive club and pool bar includes Lido and Seaview Bars.
- Dance the night away in Crow’s Nest or Northern lights or relax at the Piano Bar.
- There are teen spots and lounge aboard the Eurodam cruise.
A casino is located at the lower promenade deck. It also offers complimentary gaming lessons.
Queen’s Lounge offers Las Vegas style productions, comedians, illusionists and vocalists. There are parties and theme nights depending on the itinerary. Live music and karaoke are also featured on board.
Cabins and staterooms are luxurious and spacious. Personal amenities are provided. Suites can accommodate up to 4 guests with the comfort and convenience of a five star hotel with additional amenities like laundry and the use of the Neptune Lounge among others. Some Oceanview staterooms usually sleeps 2 persons but can accommodate up to 4. All rooms have private baths and room service is available 24 hours. Several rooms are wheel chair accessible. You will be assigned your specific room upon checking in.
State of the art fitness equipment is available on board the Eurodam ship. There are personal trainers on board and exercise yoga and Pilate’s classes; aquarobics and Cardio Ki-Bo circuit training are also offered.
Eurodam has basketball and volleyball courts and swimming pool for all those athletic passengers.
Latest skin, body, hair and nail treatments are offered in Greenhouse Spa and Salon. There are private treatment rooms for massages. There is a hydro pool and a heated ceramic lounge like a Turkish bath. Additional charges apply.
There is an art and photo gallery in the Eurodam. It is also contain a library and offer enrichment classes in cooking, health and wellness and arts among many others open for both adult and children.
On Board fees
Specialty beverages and alcoholic drinks are at current menu prices.
Taking the kids
Eurodam is ideal for family with children because of its child friendly activities.