The Holland America Westerdam offers a great enrichment program which includes fun and educational culinary classes. These classes are available to all passengers during their cruise on the Westerdam and are provided in the well-appointed Culinary Arts Center. The classes generally receive good or excellent reviews, with passengers enjoying the experience and hoping to emulate some of their new skills in their kitchens at home. The only complaint tends to be that the kitchen is so well-equipped that some of the recipes are not possible to recreate at home. Otherwise, the culinary classes are consistently deemed a success. For more information, read our feature Westerdam Cruise Ship on Cruisereviews.com.
- Ships & Cruise Line Info
- Holland America
- How Are Reviews of the Culinary Classes on the Westerdam?
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?