Most passengers state that the food aboard Holland America’s Rotterdam cruise ship is very good. Those looking for more of a gourmet fare aboard the ship will be disappointed. There is, however, a wide variety of menu options at the many restaurants and eateries. The main dining room, the 2-deck La Fontaine dining room is quite popular with passengers, as the menu offers items such as salmon, steak and delicious vegetarian options, as well. Another eatery that is popular with passengers is the Pinnacle Grill. Here, guests can enjoy lobster macaroni and cheese, crab bisque, filet mignon and lamb chops right off the grill. For more info, see our feature article Rotterdam Cruise Ship.
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?