The Holland America Amsterdam cruise ship benefits from a luxury thermal suite within its Greenhouse Spa and Salon. This feature has been well received by passengers who have used the facility. The thermal suite is modern and fresh with heated mosaic-tiled lounge seats with views of the ocean. Suite users may indulge in aromatherapy massage, steam baths and the use of the wonderfully relaxing warming chairs. There is an additional price for use of the thermal suite. This may be purchased on a daily or weekly basis or per person per cruise. As of 2010, prices were around $20 for a day pass. For more information, visit our feature article Amsterdam Cruise Ship.
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?