There are many eating options on board Holland America’s Zaandam cruise ship, but one of the top-rated eateries is considered to be the Pinnacle Grill. The Pinnacle Grill is located on deck 4, and there is a service charge both for lunch and dinner, but it is well worth the charge. The Pinnacle Grill offers a wide range of appetizers and tasty salads. The variety of fish, poultry and meats would be pleasing to any palate and can be cooked to order. Even the desserts in the Pinnacle Grill are delectable. Do make your reservations in advance for the Pinnacle Grille in order to ensure seating for either lunch or dinner. For more information, read our feature article Zaandam Cruise Ship on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?