The cabins on Holland America's Statendam vary in size from inside staterooms at 186 square feet to the penthouse suite at 946 square feet. There are just over 600 staterooms total on the Statendam, with each one offering something different. Choose from inside or outside staterooms, mini-suites, suites, or one penthouse suite. All cabins are decorated in earth tones, inviting cruisers to relax and stretch out on twin or queen-sized beds. In many suites, there's also enough room for couches, which sleep even more people. The Verandah Deck spa cabins offer extras such as counter-top water features and in-room spa treatments. For more information, read our feature Statendam Cruise Ship
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?