There are complimentary laundry, pressing, and dry cleaning services inside the Eurodam for guests staying in executive suites. Self-service laundry inside the ship is not available. For those staying in less grand rooms, laundry can be paid for through the ship's different packages. It is advisable for travelers to sign up for the ship's unlimited laundry package, which only costs $45 for a seven-day cruise. With only $45 to pay, a guest can hand clothes for pressing or for cleaning to the steward without having to think about paying for the clothes. The clothes are delivered clean and crisp the next day. For more information, visit our feature article Eurodam Cruise Ship.
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?