The Holland America Amsterdam cruise ship offers a program of events for its young passengers. There is Club HAL, which offers great facilities for kids. In the Club Room, there are facilities for playing and creative activities, all under the supervision of trained staff. There is also a game room fitted with state-of-the-art video-gaming facilities. For kids ages 13 to 17, there is The Loft where teenage passengers can get together to watch movies and listen to music and The Oasis, an outdoor teen-only lounging area. For more information, visit our feature article Amsterdam Cruise Ship.
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?