The Eurodam is not just for adults but for kids as well. There are facilities specifically designed to entertain children while parents are also having the time of their life. In particular, the Club HAL is for children ages three to 12 years old. Parents do not need to worry about leaving children in this facility because they are supervised while their activities are appropriate for their ages. For older children, there are also video arcades and separate teen center that has a sun deck, wading pool, waterfall, juice bar, and a dance floor. Children and young adults can relax on the ship without having parents worrying about them. For more information, visit our feature article Eurodam Cruise Ship.
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?