As with most meal options aboard cruise ships, their menus and food options change daily and vary with each cruise ship. For those that are vegetarian, there is a wide arrangement of vegetarian meals available while cruising on the Veendam. Most of these vegetarian meals can be ordered while dining in the Rotterdam Dining Room and at the Lido restaurant as well. Jeanne Jones creates and designs the vegetarian meals and other special diets for the ship. It is recommended to inform the ship 60 days prior to your departure about your special diet needs. For more information, read our feature Veendam Cruise Ship
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?