Holland America's Statendam offers Internet packages for cruisers, allowing them to hook up to Wi-Fi with their laptops while on vacation. The onboard Internet cafe is well equipped, but charges do exist to use the signal. It will cost you about $40 per hour (60 cents per minute), but you do have the option of purchasing bulk minutes at a lower overall cost. You don't have to be confined to the Internet Cafe, though. You can pick up signals around the ship as long as you've paid your minutes in advance. Some staterooms even have connections if you're lucky, but all the major hot spots like the lounges and the cafe will pick up the signal. For more information, read our feature Statendam Cruise Ship
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?