There are many dining options onboard Holland America's Statendam ship. The Lido Restaurant, Rotterdam Dining Room, Explorations Cafe, Pinnacle Grill, Wine Tasting Room and Explorers Lounge all offer food and drink. The Pinnacle Grill is a reservations-only, intimate dining experience, while the Lido Restaurant offers a relaxed atmosphere for all daily meals, featuring lots of cooked-to-order specialties. The Rotterdam Dining Room has an extensive wine list and attentive service. Choose from the five-course menu, with fare ranging from vegetarian to low-carb dishes. The Culinary Arts Center is a demonstration kitchen showcasing interactive gourmet cooking lessons, so that's another option when seeing out great onboard food. For more information, read our feature Statendam Cruise Ship
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?