The Upper Promenade Deck seems to be the most popular among passengers sailing on Holland America’s Zaandam cruise ship. On the Promenade deck there are many amenities that are quite popular with passengers. Some of these amenities include the Ocean Bar, the Casino and bar, the Piano Bar, the Sea View Lounge and the library, which are all located on this deck. Other places on the Promenade Deck that passengers enjoy are the main dining room, King’s Room, the Hudson Room and the Art Gallery. All of these make the Promenade deck the best passenger deck on the Zaandam. For more information, read our feature article Zaandam Cruise Ship on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?