During the day the Crow's Nest on the Amsterdam is a comfortable observation lounge that is open for all passengers to enjoy. The decor is deco style in brown tones and Holland America blue. It offers panoramic scenes across the bow of the ship and a choice of comfortable recliner chairs that face the windows or tables and leather armchairs adjacent to the well-stocked bar. At night, the Crow's Nest transforms into a dance club where passengers can enjoy dancing, music and cocktails late into the night, all accompanied by some of the ship's most beautiful views. For more information, visit our feature article Amsterdam Cruise Ship.
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?