The main restaurant and dining room, the Rotterdam, is located on the Promenade Deck and on the upper Promenade Deck, as it is a two-story dining room. Each table in the dining room can seat anywhere from 2 to 10 people comfortably. This exquisitely decorated dining room is the perfect way to end your day. Chef Rudi Sodami designed five-course menu options which include specialty entrees such low-carb and vegetarian options. Also, in the Rotterdam dining room, an extensive wine list is available for guests to enjoy as well. For more information, read our feature Veendam Cruise Ship
- Ships & Cruise Line Info
- Holland America
- Where is the Main Restaurant Located on the Veendam Ship?
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?