The P&O Ventura cruise ship has several bars and lounges in different styles and to suit passengers' tastes and requirements. The bars on board are considered reasonably priced, with drink prices rivaling average local pub prices in Britain. There are no immediately added gratuities, as on many cruise ships (the addition of 10 percent on a bill can really add up over a week's holiday), which makes prices seem more reasonable. There are daily gratuities, but these are less than on other cruise lines. There are also many deals available in the different bars. For example, the Red Bar offers a free mixer when you purchase a double-shot spirit. For more info, see our feature Ventura Cruise Ship
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?