There are no organized activities for children on board the Seabourn Odyssey. Children under 18 years old must be accompanied at all times by an adult 21 or older. It is worth noting that infants under 6 months old, and on some voyages those under 12 months old, are not permitted to travel on Seabourn cruises. These are really grown-up ships, the height of luxury, designed primarily with adults in mind. Although there are various activities children may enjoy, such as swimming and the use of an extensive movie library, there are no kids' clubs or designated kids' areas.
- Ships & Cruise Line Info
- More Ship Reviews
- Are There Activities for Children on the Seabourn Odyssey?
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?