If you are booking a trip with the L'Austral cruise ship, make sure to allocate a good portion of your travel budget to the onboard fees. The L'Austral has a great variety of activities and facilities, but they all have an access fee, so you if you want to use or participate in them, you will need to pay. Though it is very convenient to ask staff to add the fees to your final bill, it is a good idea to pay the fees either in cash or credit card so that you can keep better track of your expenses. For more information, read our feature article L'Austral Cruise Ship on CruiseReviews.com.
- Ships & Cruise Line Info
- More Ship Reviews
- Are There Onboard Fees on the L'Austral Cruise Ship?
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?