The Thomson Spirit Kid Zone receives mostly very positive reviews. It is apparent that children, especially the younger ones, enjoy the kids' facilities and the entertainment as much as the parents enjoy an opportunity for a rest while their kids are under the supervision of the qualified children's staff. The kids' clubs are separated into age groups: Tots for 3 to 5 year-olds, Team for 6 to 8 year-olds and Tribe for 9 to 12 year-olds. There is also a Teen Zone and video arcade. The entertainers for kids provide an action-packed experience for younger travelers, with a varied daily program of fun activities. For more information, visit our feature article Thomson Spirit Cruise Ship.
- Ships & Cruise Line Info
- More Ship Reviews
- Are Thomson Spirit Kid Zone Reviews Mostly Positive?
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?