During the day, the dress code on the Queen Mary 2 is relaxed but upscale. Shorts and bathing suits are not allowed in the main dining rooms, and coverings should be worn over bathing suits at all times in public areas besides the pool deck. Dinners consist of three types of seatings: formal, which means black tie or dark suit for men and evening gowns for women; semi-formal, which is a jacket and tie for men and cocktail dress or pantsuit for women; and elegant casual, which includes jacket (no tie) for men and skirt or dress slacks for women. For more information, see our feature article Queen Mary 2 Cruise Ship on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?