There are 6 types of cabins on the L'Austral cruise ship (in descending order of class): the owner's suite, prestige suites, deluxe suites, prestige staterooms, deluxe staterooms and superior staterooms. Although all cabins offer about the same amenities, the higher-end stateroom not only offer more space, but they also offer complimentary concierge service and access to exclusive areas. All cabins are equipped with a flat-screen TV, individual air conditioning, a telephone, radio, an in-room safe and a mini-bar. Room service is available to all cabins any time except on the morning of the day you are checking out. For more information, read our feature article L'Austral Cruise Ship on CruiseReviews.com.
- Ships & Cruise Line Info
- More Ship Reviews
- How Are the Cabins Equipped on the L'Austral Cruise Ship?
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?