All the cabins of the National Geographic Explorer are about the same. The ship can accommodate up to 148 guests in its 81 cabins. The cabins face the ocean with windows or portholes, private facilities and climate controls. There are some higher-end suites, which often feature a balcony. The higher-end suites are very limited, so it is a good idea to reserve them at least with 2 months before your sail date to secure one. All cabins are decorated with warm wood finishes. There is elevator service available for all guest decks. For more information, read our feature article National Geographic Explorer Cruise Ship.
- Ships & Cruise Line Info
- More Ship Reviews
- How Are the Cabins Equipped on the National Geographic Explorer?
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?