Online reviews of the Amadea are mostly positive and praise the selection of destinations within Africa, South America and the Indian Ocean. The reviews highlight the availability to cover most of the world on a cruise and the friendliness of the staff and crew. One point of criticism is the lack of a separate children's menu and more vegetarian options, as well. Most of the vegetarian options are salads and pastas with different dressings. A point of improvement for the cruise is that the menu could include more local dishes according to the places the ship visits. For more information, visit our feature article Amadea Cruise Ship.
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?