The Thomson Spirit offers a choice of waiter-service and flexible dining options. The food on board the Thomson Spirit is generally considered to be of high quality. The main dining room is the Compass Rose Restaurant, which offers open seating all day and has a good menu with choices for the whole family. For an a la carte experience, there is Sirroco's where the food is considered to be excellent (but there is a cover charge and booking is advisable). For more relaxed dining, travelers recommend the Lido restaurant, but the lines do get long (especially at lunchtime). For more information, visit our feature article Thomson Spirit Cruise Ship.
- Ships & Cruise Line Info
- More Ship Reviews
- How Do Travelers Review the Thomson Spirit Cruise Food?
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?