The Fours Seasons Restaurant on the Birka Paradise is a contemporary, yet classic dining room with a quality menu. The food is modern, Scandinavian cuisine with an emphasis on seasonal, fresh ingredients. The restaurant offers fine a la carte dining for Birka Paradise passengers. There are generally several fish choices, a few different meat selections and always a vegetarian option on the menu. Excellent starters and delicious desserts round out the menu. A children's menu is available, and special menus for holidays and occasions are available, as well. There are also packages that offer discounted meals and beverages in the Four Seasons Restaurant. For more information, visit our feature articleBirka Paradise Cruise Ship.
- Ships & Cruise Line Info
- More Ship Reviews
- How is the Four Seasons Restaurant on the Birka Paradise?
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?