The Thomson Spirit offers Internet access on board. There is a separate charge for this which can be purchased while on the Spirit. If you decide to use the Internet on board, you will be given a shipboard email account to use. It is worth noting that reviews of the Internet access on the Thomson Spirit suggest that it is extremely expensive (around £1 per minute) and very slow and unreliable. If you do wish to use the Internet, there is a comfortable Internet Lounge for passengers' use with staff nearby to assist with using the facilities. For more information, visit our feature article Thomson Spirit Cruise Ship.
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?