95% of the staterooms and suites aboard the Le Boreal cruise ship have private balconies. Standard rooms feature a 43-square-foot balcony, while larger deluxe suites have a 54-square-foot balcony area. Prestige and owner's suites aboard the ship have balconies ranging from 86 to 97 square feet in size. That's approximately 1/4 of the size of their actual suite. All balconies provide passengers with breathtaking panoramic views while they're sailing, plus fresh air and lovely ocean breezes.
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?