The balconies, or verandahs, on board the Seabourn Odyssey measure up to 65 square feet. The size of verandah varies between staterooms, but most suites have a large outdoor space. The grand wintergarden and wintergarden suites have a private hot tub and extensive seating areas with a table, chairs and sun-loungers. Apart from the Seabourn suite (which has an ocean-view picture window), all categories of stateroom offer a private verandah with seating and sun-loungers. The higher grades of staterooms, including the wintergarden, signature and owner's suite categories, have the largest outdoor space.
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?