The Seabourn Odyssey cruise liner has 225 staterooms, all of which boast ocean views and luxury accommodations. The largest rooms have up to 1,682 square feet of space, and the smallest measure 295 square feet. All staterooms include separate living and sleeping areas, and 90 percent of rooms have a private verandah. Also, all rooms have spacious bathrooms, walk-in closets and flat-screen TVs with access to music and movies. There are numerous other features in the rooms that guarantee a comfortable stay on board the Seabourn Odyssey, including a desk, safe, hairdryer and mini-bar. The higher-grade suites also have inclusive Internet access.
- Ships & Cruise Line Info
- More Ship Reviews
- How Many Cabins Are on the Seabourn Odyssey Cruise Liner?
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?