The cost of beer on the Queen Mary 2 can vary significantly, since this ship offers more beer selections than just about any other vessel at sea, including premium brands not found on other cruise ships. However, a pint of the good stuff typically ranges at about $5, with standard draft selections costing just under $4 - about the same price that you will find on any other cruise line. To get the best value on your beer, check out the beer tastings on Queen Mary 2 voyages, located in The Golden Lion, which usually include six half-pints per guest. For more information, see our feature article Queen Mary 2 Cruise Ship on CruiseReviews.com.
- Ships & Cruise Line Info
- More Ship Reviews
- How Much is a Pint of Beer onboard the Queen Mary 2?
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?