Although the Amadea cruise line does welcome kids and teenagers on board, it does not have separate or dedicated facilities and staff for the specific needs of these 2 age groups. The good news is that all activities and facilities are appropriate for all age groups. It is important to keep in mind that the restaurants do not offer a separate children's menu so consult in advance the daily menus before your sail date so you can make proper arrangements for your children, especially if they are picky eaters. For more information, visit our feature article Amadea Cruise Ship.
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?