Online reviewers point out that the Amadeus Diamond is not a cruise ship for kids because of several reasons. First, the Amadeus Diamond is a smaller ship from the Cruise West cruise line, so it lacks a lot of the facilities of other similar, yet bigger, vessels. This cruise does not have a separate children's pool or an appropriate play zone for children. Second, this cruise ship is a destination of choice for older passengers, who might not be too keen on seeing children on board. This may or may not create a comfortable environment for you and your kids.For more information, visit our feature article Amadeus Diamond Cruise Ship
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?