The Club Med 2 is operated via computer-controlled sailing. Its 7 sails are powered via computer, and this is combined with more fundamental diesel-electric power to give the sailing ship its power. The history of this sailing ship is that it was ordered built in 1992 and was finally launched in 1996. It is a cruise ship regarded as one of the biggest cruise ships on the planet, because of its capacity of 386 passengers. It can also carry a crew of 214 people. For more info, see Club Med 2 Cruise Ship
- Ships & Cruise Line Info
- More Ship Reviews
- Is the Club Med 2 Really Operated via Computer Controlled Sailing?
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?