A cruise on the Horizon is a fun opportunity for you and your children. The cruise staff spends many hours with the kids at the Tibu Club, which is for kids only. Here, children of all ages can participate in a large variety of activities, meet new friends and get away from the adults for a while to hang out with those their own age. The club offers organized children's activities and a safe place to play. Your children can choose from activities including movies, dancing, crafts and maybe show their talents at the talent show. Kids will also enjoy the onboard pool and will be going non-stop with the cruise activities. For more information, visit our feature article Pacific Dream Cruise Ship.
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?