Yes, the National Geographic Explorer is very kid friendly, and it has educational programs and activities especially designed for kids on the European and Atlantic cruises. Young passengers are often featured on the National Geographic Kids Magazine, so it is a good idea to show a couple issues of this magazine to your kids to see whether it is something that interests them. Avoid the Arctic and Antarctica cruises because they are not as kid friendly. Even though the National Geographic Explorer is kid friendly, it is a good idea to let your kids know that there will not be that many kids on the ship to play with. For more information, read our feature article National Geographic Explorer Cruise Ship.
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?