The P&O Ventura cruise ship has many great entertainment options on board. There is a magnificent show theater with daily professional West End style performances. When not in use as a show lounge, The Havana doubles as a cinema where passengers can enjoy a range of recently released blockbuster movies. Movies are also available to view on the Interactive TV System, which is a standard fixture in every stateroom on board the Ventura. If you are travelling with teenagers, they will find a cosy area to enjoy movies in the Teen Zone in The Den on the Sun Deck. For more info, see our feature Ventura Cruise Ship
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?