Most of the passengers on the Queen Mary 2 enjoy sumptuous selections nightly at the main Britannia dining room at no extra charge. Visitors can also eat for free at delightful options like Boardwalk Cafe, Golden Lion and King's Court. Premium guests are allowed to dine in either the Queen's Grill or Princess Grill nightly, but these venues are reserved for passengers who book the best suites on the ship. Todd English is considered the alternative dining experience for Queen Mary 2 and requires reservations as well as a per-person surcharge (currently $20 for lunch and $30 for dinner) to eat there. For more information, see our feature article Queen Mary 2 Cruise Ship on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?