The children's area on the Queen Mary 2, aptly dubbed the Play Zone for children ages 3-6 and simply the Zone for children seven years and up, does feature daily scavenger hunts for younger passengers during many of its voyages. In fact, the children may begin to look forward to the daily game, as well as their ship tours, quizzes and pirate parties. The specific activities on each voyage may vary, based on the number of children on the ship. If you have questions about specific activities on your cruise, contact the Zone staff on your ship for more information. For more information, see our feature article Queen Mary 2 Cruise Ship on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?