Thomson Destiny is owned by Louise Cruise Lines. The usual route of this ship is the Mediterranean, Red Sea, Canary Island, the west of Africa and Caribbean. Aboard this ship will give you a relaxed vacation with a wide range of activity choices available throughout the Thomson Destiny cruise. Whether you are interested in putting on a tan on the upper deck, or getting a spa for a soothing and relaxing trip, there is plenty to do inside the Thomson Destiny ship. As Thomson Destiny reviews say, the numerous choices available for every passenger makes the voyage on this ship a great experience.
The ship spoils its passengers with the food options available throughout the trip. Whether you feel like going on casual buffets al fresco, or desire a fine dining experience, there is something for everyone.
- Seven Seas Restaurant – This restaurant has full waiter service for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Early or late sitting can be requested during booking time, as fixed seating has been traditionally used during dinner. Open seating arrangements are open during lunch and breakfast.
- Gala night – Enjoy the Captain’s weekly cocktail party and Gala night dinner.
- Lido Café – You can enjoy meals here al fresco. They offer a self-service buffet 24 hours and serves variety of food choices.
- Pool Deck – Pizzas, BBQs and baguettes are what you can eat next to the ship’s pools.
- 24/7 room service – This will be charged to your onboard account.
- Buffet Magnifique – A midnight buffet. This is when chefs create magnificent food. Exceptional ice and fruit sculptures together with other desserts are presented.
Entertainment and Nightlife
Like the numerous selection of dining locations available, a cruise on Thomson Destiny will not leave you without anything to do. The Can Can Bar presents performers from Broadway and comedy acts from UK guests. Oklahoma Bar on the other hand houses live bands, game shows, live music and amazing cabarets. Late night disco in this place is a must. In the same location you could also find the Clipper Bar, which houses a central piano, and the Sky Bar which is regarded by most passengers as very relaxing. For those of you who want to try your luck, the Casino Royale is open and equipped with popular gaming tables and a number of slot machines. This can be found on the opposite side of the Clipper Bar.
Standard cabins are fully functional with two single beds, dressing tables, and bathrooms with shower and WC. Colored TV, music systems, and a safety deposit box are also included. Suites have a king size bed and a lounge area with sofa. This sofa can be converted into a bed. Suites and grand suites have a private balcony and mini bar to suit their needs.
Pools are available for passengers to use. These pools are drained and filled daily with sea water to keep the water fresh. Manicure area and salons services are provided as well. Oceans Spa offers a spa, beauty salon and gym. It also offers s sauna for males and females. For badminton, basketball and tennis, the Sports Deck is available for the enthusiast.
Thomson uses a cashless shipboard account system. All expenses incurred in your stay will be charged on this account, and shall be paid at the end of the cruise.