The Thomson Spirit Cruise Ship offers amenities for all ages. There is a dedicated area for children known as the KidZone. This is located on the Mariner Deck, and it is a place for children to meet and play with other children under the supervision of a trained childcare staff. There are kids clubs five days a week for different age groups: Tots for 3 to 5 year-olds, Team for 6 to 8 year-olds and Tribe for 9 to 12 year-olds. There is a Teen Zone with a video arcade. There are also two swimming pools and plenty of entertainment for the whole family to enjoy. For more information, visit our feature article Thomson Spirit Cruise Ship.
- Ships & Cruise Line Info
- More Ship Reviews
- What Are the Best Activities for Children on the Thomson Spirit Cruise Ship?
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?