Despite the size of the Amadea, it only has 2 restaurants from which to choose. Although there are several bars on board, the food selection is very limited. Breakfast is served at 2 different times during the morning. Lunch is served as a big buffet. Dinner is ordered a la carte from several options, and you can usually glance at the menu during lunch and pre-order your selections. However, you can always change your selection at the seating time of dinner. The menu is international and often does not include dishes from the local cuisine. For more information, visit our feature article Amadea Cruise Ship.
- Ships & Cruise Line Info
- More Ship Reviews
- What Are the Best Restaurants on the Amadea Cruise Ship?
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?